Saturday, December 15, 2012

Meet Our Family / Friends Saturday

 
This is my Sister-in-law Claudia. She is my brother's wife. At a really bad time in my life, they took me in and allowed me to live with them for 6 months. I will never be able to let her know what she means to me. She is an extraordinary woman and I love her so much. She is a great cook, a good Christian lady, and a wonderful Mom.


She is the Mom of my three beautiful nieces, from left to right- Samantha, Scarlett, and Sarah. I have a very special bond with Sarah. For many reasons, she owns a piece of my heart. Claudia is one of the best Moms I know.

 
This is my baby brother Chuck (most people call him Charles) but to us he has always been Chuck, and Claudia. They have been together since she was 15 and he was 16. They live in CA, and I miss these people so much, no words can express it.



Claudia's birthday is Tuesday the 18th, so an early Happy Birthday to you Claudia. Have a great one!


2 comments:

  1. ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Claudia,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

    What a lovely family you have and you love them so much too. That's a nice added benefit.

    Have a terrific weekend. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Claudia!! Thank you for your wonderful comments on my blog Saundra. They really made my day! I am now officially a follower :)

    ReplyDelete