Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Great day

Today has been a great day, except for all the election stuff. I have decided to put that behind me for now, as there is nothing that can be done at this point anyway except pray.

Thanks to Carolyn, my house is clean, really clean. That took about an hour, then we sat and chatted about an hour. Her cousin, who is my friend Janette, came by, and that made it fun. She is a very funny person.

I sat outside for quite awhile today. Beautiful sunny day with just a gentle breeze in the air. I figure I should enjoy it before the cold gets here again. All in all, it been a great day.

And best of all, I weighed today. 294 people. That's 10 pounds gone. "10" . Loving the bandwagon!



2 comments:

  1. Way to go on the weight loss and I'm glad you house is clean. See Carolyn can do wonders for you. It's a good thing.

    Have a terrific rest of the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving that you are ON the bandwagon with us!!!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete