Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Silly Saturday

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Joined the bloglovin' community also. Been a follower a long time. Jumping in.

Yesterday was like any other Saturday, or so I thought. I woke up at 5:30 and was afraid hubby had forgot to set the alarm. He leaves for work at about 5:15 and ALWAYS kisses me goodbye. This time he had not woke me up or kissed me. I tried to call him thinking he was still on his way to work, and he didn't answer. At this point I was a little upset.

So I proceeded with my day, took my bath, brushed me teethe, took my morning meds. I have a lot more meds that I take in the morning(13), and only 3 in the evening. I then cooked my breakfast- some scrambled eggs and a little thing of mandarin oranges. Piddled around the house a little- then to the computer.

Tried to call hubby again, still no answer. Finally by this time, it was about 7:30 and I wondered why it wasn't getting daylight out. Was still totally dark. I tried to enter a contest that I do daily. It said I had already entered. Talking about being Discombobulated!!!!!! Yes, that is a word, lol. My word.

I finally discovered it was 7:30 PM not AM. I had eaten breakfast twice, had two baths, and taken my morning meds at night having already taken them in the morning. Hubby was busy at work as he was working the afternoon/evening shift. I had taken a nap ( a long 5 hr nap) after he went to work at noon. Crazy, crazy me. It's official, I've lost it!

2 comments:

  1. Well sometimes when you take a nap everything is messed up. I've done it and I'll bet just about everyone else has at one time or another. Join the club.

    Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! that is SO funny, well except the meds! are you okay?

    i sent another box yesterday. don't know why i didn't think of this before, instead of the awful post office lines i just took it to the pro shop next door and they sent it off for me!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete