Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Happy Day

There are four special days today. One is "Open Your Window" Day,"Red Rose day", "National Peanut Butter Day"and the other is "Diary Day".


Do you journal? I journaled for many years and had two boxes of journals full. My ex burned then while I was at work one day. I was devastated and even though that was 15 years ago, I find it hard to stick to journaling now, but I still love it. Journaling is one of the easiest and most powerful ways to accelerate your personal development.


Open up your windows today. Let some fresh air in. It will make you and your house feel better.

If you can't afford a red rose, go out and pick a flower or a bunch from your garden, or even the side of the road. Again, flowers always make me feel better.


To celebrate these days all in one, I am going to take an hour out of my day, and open my windows, write in my journal and smell the flowers I pick from the side of the road while eating a few peanut butter cookies I made last night.


HAVE A HAPPY DAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment