Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Stealing Dec 6

The Can't Sleep Meme

1. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? Not at all..wish I was kissing that person right now!

2. When is it hard to kiss someone? It is hard for me to kiss someone I am not going to see for awhile. I am not good at "goodbyes".

3.You're trapped in a room with your most recent ex for three days, what do you do? Pray.

4.Does it matter to you if your significant other smokes? No, He did for a long time, and quit just this year. Says he can't believe how much better he feels.

5. Have you ever regretted letting someone go? Yes, but that is water under the bridge.

6. Where would you go if you were butt naked and locked out of your house? To my next door neighbor Jerry's house. He is gay and could care less if I'm naked or not, lol.

7. Do you want to please everyone? I used to be a pleaser and still am to a certain extent, but am actually getting real good at saying NO.

8. Have you ever been called heartless? no, not to my face anyway

9. Someone calls you at 3:00 AM, who do you expect it to be? one of my kids

10. Does it matter if your significant other drinks? Yes, my dad was a drunk, my ex was a drunk..never again!

11. Could you go the rest of your life without doing drugs? I am of the older generation and have never done drugs, so I can definitely live without them.

12. Which is better, amazing eyes or an amazing smile? amazing smile

13. Do you want to get married and have children one day? been there, done that!

14. Are you easy to get along with? very easy to get along with

15. Do you ever want to go to sleep and not wake up? No

16. Are you shorter than your Mom? no, about four inches taller..my mom was 5'1"

17. Describe your life currently in one word: uncontrollable

18. Are you on medication for anything? Yes, I take 19 pills daily because I had a liver transplant last year..but some of those are vitamins

19. Who would you allow to read your thoughts for one day? Oh wow..this is a hard one..I guess my husband, because he usually knows what I'm thinking anyway.

20. Are there things in your life that you will never be able to get over? yes, but I try daily.

21. If you woke up naked next to the last person you kissed, what would your reaction be? oooohhhhh, funtime!

JOIN SUNDAY STEALING HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment