Monday, December 7, 2009

The Recipe Club book review

I recently received a copy of The Recipe Club: A Tale of Food and Friendshipby Andrea Israel & Nancy Garfinkel from FSB Media.

Initially told through a series of emails, letters and recipes, we learn about Val and Lilly and the power of friendship and food to enrich and nourish us. It is about these two girls who are friends and decide to start a "Recipe Club." They deal with issues of trust, love, anger and resentment between friends - you will definitely recognize yourself and your own friends in these two women. The book captivated me. I also enjoyed the way some 80 recipes were included, along with photos and illustrations.

YOU MUST BUY THIS BOOK ... it is fantastic. You'll laugh and cry and miss the girls terribly when it ends.

You can buy the book
here .

* I was sent this book to give an honest review and was not paid for my review *

No comments:

Post a Comment