Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #154


1. Good times: spending time with my husband who is in stage 4 cancer, and every second counts.
2. We are moving to Nashville to be nearer the kids, and I can't wait to get into my home.
3. Sleigh bells ring ,are you listening? lalala..lalalala.
4. On my granddaughters latest ultrasound, she looks so little.
5. Once more I am making a life changing move.
6. I am reading 7th Heaven by James Patterson and cannot wait to get to the end?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to shopping in Little Rock (an hour and a half away), tomorrow my plans include going to Forrest City (an hour away) to see The Blind Side and Sunday, I want to start my painting project! (I live in the Boonies, 30 minutes from ANY civilization. My town has a convenience store and a tiny bank).

1 comment:

  1. The Blind Side is an amazing movie...I saw it the other day and loved it!

    ReplyDelete