Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Memories

Feeling nostalgic today...........
Spending time in Vegas with my lil sister Tracie. 2002
 
Loving my Lily bug... she is 7 now. 2006
 
 
Spending time at the park with friends in Phoenix.2004
 
being happy in GA - on a fall picnic with hubby 2007
 
I DON"T miss being sick, looking sick, and pretending all was right with the world. 2008
 
making birthday cupcakes for Barb.
 
I have 3157 pics on Flickr from the past 10 years. Anytime you want to check them out feel free-
 
HAVE AN AMAZING WEDNESDAY!!!!
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Ah trips down memory lane. Gotta love it :-)

    And those cupcakes look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very healthy in that last shot. Yes you do.

    Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes it was. We used to down there quite often and picnic, and the dog could roam free for a while. I so miss GA>

      Delete