Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Just another day in the neighborhood

Neighbors - When you live in a tiny town with nowhere to go, this is what you do. Sit around and chat. I honestly don't know the new neighbor's name on the left. Then we have Barb, Ms Sis and Pam who is not only my friend but also my landlord.

This is Pam and her daughter Heaven.
 
**********
 
**********
 
Did you get to see the Super moon? Here is the best out of the pictures I took of it.

Meet Rocksy. Excuse her dirty headband, but we had been walking and she gets really sweaty, being a rock and all.
**********
 
Have an amazing Tuesday!!!!

4 comments:

  1. rocksy is as cute as a pebble!!!

    smiles, bee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love neighbors :) one of my favorite things about sitting outside in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Empress Bee said about Rocksy. I'd be out there with the neighbors. It's fun to sit out and chat. We do it here.

    Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know your neighbors better than I do!

    ReplyDelete