Monday, September 28, 2009

Sunday Stealing: A Fall Meme

It’s not really fall in until...

What did you need to do in the waning days of summer for it to feel complete?
We had to go swimming one last time before it started getting chilly.

A person I know was wrong for me but about whom I frequently thought after a break-up was...
a man that came into my life at a very vulnerable time and took much advantage of that situation

If you could only attend one major sporting event what would it be?
Football, I love going to foot ball games, so I guess if I could only attend one, it would be the Super Bowl

Assuming that you write an anonymous or partially anonymous blog, by what non-physically identifying characteristics might you be identified in a bar?
the fact that I talk a lot about my granddaughters. My blog is fairly new, so I really don't think anyone could tell anything about me yet.

Most blogs cover some sort of niche – personal, political, dating, culinary, etc. What topic, if any, would you like to address on your blog but doesn’t fit into your niche?
Mine is new so my dream blog is going to be a little eclectic with personal stories, recipes, pictures, and giveaways.

If you could manipulate the time space continuum and give as many as three pieces of advice to a younger version of yourself, what advice would you give and to what age of you?
About 17 would be the age... Stay in school, Wait til you older to have sex, and live alone for a few years before marrying and settling down.

Who among your friends do you really wish had a blog because their stories, or perspective on something ought to be shared?
My friend Kim, because she has so much wisdom to share and she is hilarious.

If you were to take an e-cation (vacation from the trappings of our electronic world,) and assuming that employment obligations would allow it, how long of a break could you take? What would you miss the most, the least?
I took an e-cation last year for almost 6 months before and after my liver transplant. It made me crazy! I missed blogging on my old blog, my sweepstakes I enter daily, and chatting with my friends.

On September 11th of this year, I attended a couple of parties and was somewhat conflicted by the fact that this ignoble anniversary shall pass with it being just another day in the eyes of many (and in some ways my own eyes as well.) Thoughts?
When something that tragic happens, it always brings everyone together, which is great. But it's like losing someone, you never forget them, but it gets better with time and you go back to living your life as usual after a while.

How high are your walls? Who was the last person to scale them? What tools should would-be climbers have on their belt?
My walls are so high to almost everyone. Only a handful of people can climb them, or even wants to. Climbers would have to wear a lot of love, trust, and patience on their belts.

The sexiest thing a man or a woman can say to you (or has said to you) is:
Oooh, I don't know..I have such trust issues. I think I would have to say "Don't talk, just love me".

No comments:

Post a Comment