Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday 9: I Call Your Name

Saturday 9: I Call Your Name

1. If you could have named yourself, which name would you have chosen, and why?
Destiny Faith.. because I love it and it means something to me.

2. If you could relive a year in your life, what age would it be, and why?
2002 - It was the best year of my life. I had a new husband, I was in love, I had a great paying job that I loved.

3. If you could go back and change one friendship in your past, who would it have been, and why?
The friendship with my little brother, because now we hardly ever talk and I miss him greatly.

4. If you could have dated one person in your past that you did not date, who would it be, and why?
Tommy Lee Jones because I have always thought of him as 'the one'. His loss, lol.

6. If you had the opportunity to live in another country, which one would it be, and why? If you choose NOT to live in another country, why do you want to stay in your current country?
I would like to at least travel to other countries to see if something seems better than here. Haven't had that opportunity.

7. If you could choose your dream job, what would it be, and why?
Internet Entrepreneur that was really making the big bucks... because I do it from home. I can be one, just haven't figured out how to make the big bucks yet.


8. If you could wish a wish and it be guaranteed to come true (other than riches) what would it be, and why?
to be healthy again and slim.

9. If you could meet two blogger friends (you may choose more, if you wish) who would they be?
Sandee from CA at Comedy Plus and Gayle in Alaska at the White House

hmm...where is #5?

No comments:

Post a Comment