Monday, September 28, 2009

Curious as a Cat

1) Do you wear fur? Leather?
I do not wear fur, and I do not wear leather, but I do have leather purses. Kind of contradicting myself, huh?

2) What are your favorite museums, galleries, or theaters in your area?
LOL, I live in town with a population of less than 700, we have a store, a bank, a bar, and an auto store. That's it. It is 90 miles to Little Rock where those things would be.

3) Do you think it’s important to keep traditions?
Yes I do. It keeps the memories our past alive and gives new memories to our children for the future.

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.


It reminds me of old war movies, which I don't really like.


Play here - Curios as a Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment