Monday, May 27, 2013

THank you Sandee

Sandee over at Comedy Plus helped me fix my comments problem. All week I have been getting up to a dozen a day of these "anonymous comments". I was afraid they might have given my blog a virus or something. Scary stuff! Anyway, she told me how to fix it so I'm all good to go.

  It's been a slow week. Rocksy and I are getting to know each other and she is fitting right in. Haven't felt too good, so went and got labs done early this month. I guess no news is good news, because they only call if there is a problem. And they haven't called.

Dennis and Kenzie had a father / daughter date night to see Iron Man3. I love that he spends special time with each child. I think that is so important. As you can see, she is getting to wear a little makeup now. I don't think she needs it at this age (she'll be 13 in Aug), but I stay out of that stuff.

Today is Memorial Day. I haven't lost anyone close to war but pray daily for our troops to come home and be safe. I hate war.  Well, that sounded stupid, I doubt anyone likes war. Anyway, Robert is off today so we are going to try to do some productive things around the house, and maybe go on a picnic. HAVE A MARVELOUS DAY!!!!!!



3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you have those pesky anonymous comments gone. You'll find life is far nicer now. You are most welcome my friend.

    Yes it's good for moms and dads to spend special time with their children. Very very good.

    Have a fabulous day with hubby honey. Don't forget to take Rocksy along on the picnic. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, first of all YAY YOU on 16 pounds lost!! Woohoo!

    I wore a bit of makeup at 13... mostly lip gloss and a bit too much blue eye shadow. I'm sure I looked ridiculous!! But I do recall that at the time it made me feel quite special and more grown up.

    Hooray for no more anonymous comments. Sandee rocks!

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss!! That's a trememdous accomplishment. I hope you had a wonderful day and a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete