Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Do you Have your Ducks in a row?

Hubby and I are spending every second we can this week trying to get all our ducks in a row. Do you ever feel like everything in your life is just out of control? Well, we both are kind of feeling that way right now. So not only have we decided to eat healthy from now on, we are also working on ways to save money and try to go on a few mini vacations over the next few years. Also we need to do some deep spring cleaning. Have you done yours yet? We are taking control of our lives again. LOL, I still don't know how we lost control, but anyway, we're taking it back.

Much paper planning and many organizing things in our future. But I'm actually looking forward to it. I know all this will not happen at once, but we are off to a good start. I love new beginnings, and summer, and flip flops, and shorts, and the beach, and ah.....the list goes on. It's a great day at the McKenzie house. Hope It's the same at yours.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you and your husband. When I am sick and can't stay on top of things drives me crazy. I wish I could be more consistant with my house cleaning. Seems I am always cleaning, but never finish.

    I hate falling off the band wagon. Have a great day. Enjoy your Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I feel this way all the time!! I really need to be more organized :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubby and I don't try to control every little thing anymore so we don't feel out of control. If all the things we want to get done don't get done we don't stress over it. Somethings have to be done though.

    Love that you are going to eat healthier. That's a must for all of us.

    Have a terrific day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete