Sunday, May 26, 2013

I need blog help

I have tried all week to figure out how to get all these anonymous comments off my blog. They are commenting on posts from two years ago to recently- all sending you to unknown web sites. Can any of you please tell me how to make this stop so I can get back to blogging? I know on some blogs when I comment I have to add a code or do something... how do I do that. I don't want to give anyone a virus for reading my blog. Thanks for your help.

And to the butthole who keeps doing this to me- I truly hope you have lots of computer problems coming your way. I'm not usually mean but I am upset.

3 comments:

  1. Go to blogger dashboard and click on Settings then click on post and comments and change it to Registered users. Go down to the bottom of the page and click save. This will get rid of all anonymous comments. I did this long ago and rarely get spam now.

    Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee, if you can't figure out how to do this you can always send me your user name and password and I'll do it for you. I'd be happy to do that.

    My email address is: mycomedyplus@att.net

    Have a fabulous day. :)

    ReplyDelete