Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The journey

Just found a great new meme. It is from Bifocal Univision (Eric Alder's blog). He posts a new photo each week and you write something about it on your own blog. Anyway, here is my first one.


The Beginning of the Journey

I'm starting this journey of mine, I can see far ahead, to a better dream and a better land.
The tracks will be bumpy, and I see stops and hurdles along the way,
But that's alright, because at the end of the tracks, I see for me a new day.

3 comments:

  1. Indeed, life's journey has its bumps, stops and hurdles. But I like your sunny outlook, Saundra!

    Thanks for playing M.M.P.P.
    (Always glad to see a new player!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done. You are right on the money too.

    Have a terrific day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your meme. Indeed a new day for you.

    Happy Birthday to your grand daughter.

    ReplyDelete