Wednesday, February 20, 2013

"Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head"

Yesterday my oldest granddaughter Kelsi turned 17. Wow, it's hard to believe. She is such a smart and pretty young woman.
 
It has been so gloomy here for days. Raining again today with at least 2 more days of clouds, then more rain. I cannot wait for Spring!!! and flip flops, and shorts, and being outside more.
 
Nothing new going on around here. I've been journaling lots more. Memories are wonderful things to share. I try to write in each of the grandkids journals every day, but that doesn't happen often, lol. As you already know, I am a procrastinator. But I have one for each girl. I need to get a pretty blue one for when Conner gets here in May. Going tomorrow to get yarn to start his blanket.
 
Everyone have an amazing day. Hope the sun is shining in your world.

3 comments:

  1. ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Kelsi,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

    Your granddaughter is beautiful too, but you already know that.

    Have a terrific day honey. Spring is right around the corner. Big hugs. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Kelsi! My oldest granddaughter will also turn 17 on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete