Monday, February 4, 2013

At the Park

This was taken yesterday at the park near where my grand babies live. Maddie on left is 4 and Lily is 6. They enjoy going to feed the ducks.
 
I woke up to a phone call from my doctor's nurse telling me not to come today, that he had an emergency. So I don't go til next Monday. A whole week of waiting. I'll be loony by then. lol
It feels so cold in the house this morning. It's 45 outside, but feels like 35 in here. Stupid government heat! lol
 
Giving myself a spa day tomorrow, with hubby's help. Shower, hair color, toes and fingers (nails), a good foot soak, facial, the whole package. Haven't done one in a while, and I deserve it. Looking very forward to tomorrow. Will take some photos.
 
 
Saw this on Pinterest and it hit me. I need to remember and practice this daily. Only we can finish our own stories. That is why I am trying to change mine.
 
 
Have an amazing Monday..... Sandy

3 comments:

  1. oh that spa day sounds wonderful!

    hugs, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your appointment was set back for a week. Do you think you should wait that long?

    The spa day I do every two weeks. Well just nails and a pedicure, but I love them dearly. So relaxing.

    Yes, you are the master of your ship. Go for it. Set your course and go for it.

    Have a fabulous day. Big hugs. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grand daughters are beautiful. I know they cheered you up. Spa time is so important for your well being. I haven't had one since early Nov. I like that quote. I think we can all change how the story ends.

    Waiting is so hard to do.

    ReplyDelete