Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Sunday!

,
Lily (in pirate mode, says ARGH Mateys) and Maddie
 
It has been just an ok week at my house. Boring! Took Dexter to get his shots on Thursday, Spent most of Friday helping our friend Jerry get his broken car fixed. It's still in the shop. Wished all week that I was anywhere but here, missing my family terribly. Woke up this morning to thunderstorms with Lots of rain. You could float a rowboat in the ditch in my backyard. lol
 
Did have some great minutes though, those are the best.
Got a big package full of clothes in the mail from a dear friend. They all fit!
Hubby brought me a little teeny bear with a heart that says I love you attached to a fake rose (felt I think).
Spa day was amazing!!!
 
My caretaker has been very disappointing the past two weeks.  She shows up only when she wants to now. Last week was 2 days instead of 5.
 
Decided to do the crockpot thing Barb at The Daily G's is doing. She got it here at The Six Sisters blog. They are making 8 freezer meals for the crockpot and cooking one a day. So I only like 5 of the maeals, so I am making those 5 and freezing them for next week.  Slow Cooker BBQ Spareribs, Chicken Cacciatore, Hearty Beef Stew, French Dip Sandwiches,and Black Bean Taco Soup.
 
Have a great rest of the weekend!


4 comments:

  1. That was wonderful of your husband to bring you the bear with the rose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey report her to the agency! she is getting paid. i'd also watch her when she comes because that is strange behavior and she may be an addict. (seriously!)

    hugs, bee
    xoxoxooxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Empress Bee said. She is indeed getting paid and I'm betting for lots of hours you don't see her. Too many people are ripping off those programs.

    Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are two absolutely gorgeous girls! What a great capture of the two of them ^.^

    Don't you just love the little things that make you smile throughout the day? I agree; they're some of the best!

    ReplyDelete