Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy Sunday

It has been a good week to get started. Hubby and I spent the day together yesterday and I really needed that. We went to an estate sale, did some shopping, had lunch, and spent a few hours in Old Town helena by the river. Great day. And I walked...a Lot!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is National Dictionary Day! What are 5 of your fave words?
Mine are :
1. serendipity (I have this thing about fate...totally a believer.) 
2. discombobulated (describes me most of the time)
3. Wealthy (something I have never been and never will be and always wanted to be) (talking cash, not life)
4. love (because it maens so many things in so many ways)
5. Healthy (something I am striving for)

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so much better and that's the important thing. One day at a time. That's all any of us can do.

    Have a terrific Sunday. Hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete