Monday, October 24, 2016

Happiness Challenge

I am starting today doing the 365 day Happiness Challenge. I feel like I need it. A little happiness in my day is worth a lot to me.
I hope you will follow along with me.

Day #1
Wear one of your favorite things today. 

Even if you are just at home doing nothing, put on something special. It can be a dress, gown, pj's, top, apron, shoes, socks, scarf, nail polish... whatever , as long as it makes you happy.

I am going to wear my favorite scarf today. Purple is my favorite color, so it's only right that I wear it to make me happy. I have to do some errands and this outfit I wore out with hubby will be perfect for this chilly morning. By the way, I love scarves and have about 40.
Please leave a comment showing or telling me your favorite thing you are wearing today. You can also comment on this page on Facebook here- https://www.facebook.com/lilmaddiesmeemaw/.

No comments:

Post a Comment