Thursday, May 7, 2015

These Sentey earphones are awesome!



BEST EARPHONES I'VE EVER OWNED!

I go through a lot of earphones in my house so I was so excited to get these. Great quality for the price! They go far beyond my expectations. I can honestly say this is the best set I've had. The Amplitude High Sound In-Ear Headphones have an amazing sound with volume control. The sound is very balanced. They fit well and are comfortable. The cable is 46" long from earbuds to plug. The housing for the earbuds is metal for the speaker driver to enhance the sound. It has a working in-line Phone Answering control. If you are looking for am awesome pair, the Sentey Amplitude High Sound In-Ear Headphones are for you. Highly recommend! A+
*I received this product for a discounted cost and I'm just here to leave my honest review. I was neither paid nor sponsored for my opinions--positive or otherwise - and all thoughts reflected in this review are solely my own. If you have any questions, just post them and I'll be happy to answer as best as I can.*

1 comment:

  1. Hubby would like these. He's got an MP3 that he listens to all the time.

    Have a fabulous day honey. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete