Friday, May 8, 2015

#1 Original Dog Urine Detector Review



We have an old chihuahua that is accident prone and even though we have tile floors, this Original Dog Urine Detector by StinkLight has helped us so much. This light shows you anything you missed and well, it just shows you everything. If anything has been spilled, or whatever, you will see it. I am very impressed and amazed at what you can see with this light. It uses three AA batteries (which are included). My floors are now shiny and spotless. This is a great product and I am very happy with it's results. Thank you StinkLight!



*I received this product for a discounted cost and I'm just here to leave my honest review. I was neither paid nor sponsored for my opinions--positive or otherwise - and all thoughts reflected in this review are solely my own. If you have any questions, just post them and I'll be happy to answer as best as I can.*

No comments:

Post a Comment