Thursday, May 31, 2012

No Smoking!


Today is NO TOBACCO DAY!

If you smoke and haven't quit yet, Today is the day to lay them down.

Just for today, TRY IT PLEASE!

It may save your life.

My husband Robert smoked for 25 years and a few years ago, he brought me a flattened cigarette pack. He told me to scrapbook it, because that was his last pack ever, and it was. He has not smoked in four years now.
He quit cold turkey, and YES, it was hard, even on me. He ate lots and lots of hard candy for weeks. He feels so much better after quitting (healthwise and mentally).




2 comments:

  1. in my country Malaysia, if you told the smoker off when they smoke in the restricted area.. they will stare at you like they gonna beat you up.

    but if you go over to the country down south SIngapore and just shout no smoking by law... the smoker stop smoking and apologize. this is the different between two countries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't smoke and I'm very happy about that. Awful habit that will eventually kill you.

    Have a terrific day Sandy. :)

    ReplyDelete