Friday, May 18, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is, my grandchildren. I have 5 beautiful granddaughters ages 2 to 16 and they live 5 hours away. I miss them every day and they own my heart right now.
2. Today.   is a beautiful day and I should be outside instead of in front of the computer.

3. The most fun I ever had was going to the Pleasurefest Renaissance Faire in southern CA a few years ago with my hubby. Was a great little vacation.
4. True friends are few and far between. I used to think I had many, but as time passes, you learn who your real friends are.

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is    spending a weekend off with my husband, whether it be on a trip or just watching tv. I love that man.

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is     at a festival, at the pool, cookout with friends, too many to mention.
7. My favorite celebratory food is  almost anything I don't have to cook.


Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I like being with my hubby and traveling too. We just got back from Indiana today. Had a fabulous time, but it's good to be home.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete