Sorry guys, first hubby was sick and then I got it.
Today's recipe is from Amy over at The Idea Room. I have seen it floating around Facebook and Pinterest and had to try it. It was So easy and SO good. Hubby and I both loved it.
1 bag (25 Oz. Bag) Frozen Ravioli with meat
1 jar (26 Oz. Jar) Marinara Sauce (I used spaghetti sauce because I had it already)
2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
Parmesan Cheese for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9×13 rectangular baking dish with cooking
2. Spread ½ cup to ¾ cup of the pasta sauce in baking dish.
3. Lay ½ of the frozen ravioli in a single layer over the sauce; top with some of the
marinara sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese.
4. Repeat layers again, and use up the rest of the ingredients.
5. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
7. Remove foil; bake uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes longer or cooked and heated
all the way through.
8. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Eat and enjoy!