Monday, February 15, 2010

Sunday Stealing (a day later)

Sunday Stealing : The Clown's Meme

1. How old will you be in five years? UGH!!!!! 60

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? my hubby and my dog

3. How tall are you? 5' 4"

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? seeing my newest gandbaby Kaysen

5. What’s the last movie you saw? at home- The Time Travellers Wife and at the theater- Blind Side

6. Who was the last person you called? my DIL Regina

7. Who was the last person to call you? my son David

8. What was the last text message you received? Where r u?

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? doctors office confirming appt time

10. Do you prefer to call or text? call, I hate text I guess because I'm old

11. What were you doing at 12am last night? watching tv

12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? divorced but deceased

13. When is the last time you saw your mom? 2001

14. What color are your eyes? brown

15. What time did you wake up today? 8 AM

16. What are you wearing right now? tshirt and pants

17. What is your favorite Christmas song? Silent Night

18. Where is your favorite place to be? the beach

19. Where is your least favorite place to be? Arkansas, aka home

20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Japan

21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? hopefully alive (after a transplant, you don't plan that far ahead. I live life every day to the fullest, no planning yrs in advance)

22. Do you tan or burn? burn first , then tan

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Afters seeing a scary movie where a man cut off another mans hands at the ripe old age of ten..I slept for Many years with my hands under the pillows. So I guess the man that cuts off hands.

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? my puppy

25. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

26. How big is your bed? King size

27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? desktop, would LOVE a laptop. Want to buy me one? Come on, pretty please!

29. What color are your sheets? light green

30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2

31. What is your favorite season? Spring

32. What do you like about Autumn? the cooler weather, beautiful colors of nature, the thought of Christmas coming

33. What do you like about winter? nothing much, Christmas I guess

3 comments:

  1. What a fun meme. I may do this one at some point. I like all your answers too.

    Have a terrific day Sandy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate texting too!!! I don't consider myself old, but one thing I cannot GET INTO is texting.

    I read The Time Traveler's Wife...I have yet to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not seen either of the movies you listed (yet), but heard they are great.

    This was a fun meme. xo

    ReplyDelete