Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Stealing Jan 24

Sunday Stealing: The Negativity Meme

Foods which disgust the crap out of me: oysters, stewed okra, anything slimy or raw

TV show I loathe: The Bachelor and Bachelorette

Movie I loathe: any horror films and "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo"

Music genres I loathe: punk

Magazine which annoys me: plus size magazines with skinny models

Makes me cranky at restaurant: waiting a Long time and rude waitresses

Makes me cranky in public: people talking on their cell about private things in public

Makes me cranky in general: being around smokers

Pisses me off at home: not much, really!

Pisses me off at work: nothing, retired

Pisses me off in general: never having enough money and barely getting by.

Makes me impatient at home: laundry..I despise doing laundry..all the waiting

Makes me impatient at work: nada, retired

Makes me impatient in public: long checkout lines

Celebrity I hate: John Gosselin, oops..you said celebrity..my bad.

Music artist I hate: Tiny Tim (it's an oldies thing)

I could care less about: politics

Annoys the crap out of me weekdays: no mail

Annoys the crap out of me weekends: football on tv and mu hubs on the couch watching it

Blogger's habit that annoys you: following but never commenting

Feature on your blog you hate: just about the whole thing. My blog is nothing at all like I envisioned it.

Movie star you despise: Ben Affleck who cannot act his way out of a paper sack

Politician that you hate: George Bush

3 comments:

  1. Your answers cracked me up! lol =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy, I was you partner in Kailani's ornament exchange and I wanted to make sure you received the Christmas ornament I sent you. I hope all is well with you.
    Cathi
    Simply Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Cathi, and no I never received it or a stocking swap I was in either. No more swaps for me. Not sure what happened, as several of my neighbors never recieved mail they were supposed to get about two weeks before Christmas. So it could have been on my end. Have an amazing day, ~Sandy~

    ReplyDelete